It's the highest gas/barrel cost in history.
Obviously, this is going to change our lives in ways we can't anticipate, but right now I feel comfortable making predictions about how others will cope and how their lives will change.
• Instead of chasing them, will let the black helicopters come to him.
• Saves money on gas mask filters because fewer planes in the sky mean fewer chemtrails.
• Buys another handgun just to be sure.
• Buys a shotgun to test theory of "shooting away high prices."
• Stops doing everything to save money for his girlfriend's shopping excursions.
• Will get back to you on other changes, waiting for what girlfriend says about them.