Tuesday, March 11, 2008

found some other stuff

ill try to get it uploaded ASAP, but the basic story is that the gf and i went out on another barfgain mission this weekend, and while she racked up the values, i picked through whatever else was there. i got a couple filmstrips, but they werent labeled, so i cant tell you anything...except that im sick and tired of being tired on my weekend. i cant imagine what its going to be like when we arent renting anymore and have to go bargain hunting AND take care of the house. when do i get my beer and madden? that should happen at least one night EVERY weekend. period.

3 comments:

L-Scott said...

Look at this li'l baby missing his Madden. I'm going to see if there's a hack for Tiger Woods '07 where I can make the ball a scanned image of your head and design my own course where I can chip shot you forever into Pointless Fear of Commitment Cove and Lake Imachild. I will go 2,000 over par.

L-Scott said...

Thanks for finding new films, man.

L-Scott said...

Ooooooh, sliced it.